No notes available.
FMDSTradeCalendar.xml and TradeCalendar_primary.xml files have been updated and are currently available for download.
- Adjust schedules into temporary trading hours ahead of the U.S. time change until March 30 2019
- New holidays for Japan in relation to the Japanese New Emperior Enthronement
- Added a new EurexFBTPSchedule
- Updated EurexFSMISchedule
- Modified SFEEquityIndexSchedule and SFEInterestRateSchedule due to trading hours change from 2nd Sunday in March
To upload these files to FMDS:
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\config.
- Back up existing TradeCalendar.xml and TradeCalendar_primary.xml files.
- Copy the latest TradeCalendar.xml and TradeCalendar_primary.xml files downloaded from the TT Download Center into this directory.
Should you have any questions, please contact TT Support.