On October 19, IDEM will amend tick size tables for Stock Options products, as well as introduce a new product, the FTSE MIB Micro Future (Symbol: MICRO).
In order to trade these products, customers must apply an updated pMerge file on all LSE Gateways.
To apply the pMerge file, complete the following steps:
- Copy the attached LSE.pmg file to <drive letter>:\tt\config.
- Stop GuardServer.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\bin.
- Double-click pMerge.exe. The Enter Exchange Name window appears.
- Specify the exchange name and flavor and click OK. The Open Guardian product table merge file window appears.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\config and select the LSE.pmg file.
- Note: pMerge will update the existing Guardian Product Table with the correct values. After pMerge completes its tasks, the pMerge status bar displays Finished.
- Close the pMerge status bar.
- Start GuardServer.
Note: The above-listed steps need to be repeated for each LSE Gateway.
After pMerge runs, verify that the Guardian Product Table contains the following values:
Contract: FTSE MIB Micro Future
Product Code: MICRO
Point Value: 2