SGX: New Product Additions
SGX will launch support for MSCI Net Total Return Index contracts for Malaysia, Philippines, and Thailand on July 23.
Note: On this date the following calendar spreads will have updated ticking: NAU, NEA, NEM, NEXC, NEXK, NMD, NID, NJP, and NTW. No changes will be needed on either platform to pick up these changes. Please refer to Circular No. DT/AM - 46 of 2018 that was sent to members via email.
X_TRADER Platform Impact:
To view these products, apply an updated pMerge file to all SGX Gateways.
- Copy this SGX.pmg file to <drive letter>:\tt\config.
- Stop GuardServer.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\bin.
- Double-click pMerge.exe. The Enter Exchange Name window appears.
- Specify the exchange name and flavor and click OK. The Open Guardian product table merge file window appears.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\config and select the SGX.pmg file.
- NOTE: pMerge will update the existing Guardian Product Table with the correct values, then the pMerge status bar will display Finished.
- Close the pMerge status bar.
- Start GuardServer.
NOTE: The above-listed steps need to be repeated for each SGX Gateway
After pMerge runs, verify the Guardian Product Table contains the following values:
SGX DT/DC Contracts: MSCI Malaysia Net Total Return (USD) Index
Ticker Symbol: NMY
Point Value: 100
SGX DT/DC Contracts: MSCI Philippines Net Total Return (USD) Index
Ticker Symbol: NPH
Point Value: 50
SGX DT/DC Contracts: MSCI Thailand Net Total Return (USD) Index
Ticker Symbol: NTH
Point Value: 10